Services & Amenities
At the Loden, it’s the personal touches that make the difference. The Loden’s friendly team go above and beyond to make your stay as memorable as possible, from our nightly turndown service, to offering complimentary Electra-Townie bikes to explore the city. Each of the Loden’s services and amenities has been thoughtfully chosen to offer Loden guests an enhanced Vancouver experience with all the added comforts of home.
- ConciergeDiscover our city from a Vancouverite’s point of view. Our Ambassadors and Experience Assistants are pleased to provide recommendations for the best restaurants, attractions, activities and more.
- Morning Coffee & TeaSelf-serve morning NESPRESSO coffee bar and TWG tea selection in the lobby from 3am-10am. All Loden rooms include a NESPRESSO machine.
- Complimentary PressReaderComplimentary access to press reader, the digital newspaper with over 5,000 titles from over 100 countries, the instant they’re published and upon connection to Loden’s high speed complimentary internet network.
- In-Room Dining (24 hours)24-hour in-room dining service offering meal options from Tableau Bar Bistro an award-winning local favourite with today’s take on French cuisine with a West Coast twist.
- Daily HousekeepingDaily housekeeping service.
- Nightly Turndown ServiceComplimentary nightly turndown service to freshen your room before bed.
- Laundry and Dry CleaningSolvent-free laundry and dry cleaning services through Loden’s garment care specialists. Applicable charges apply.
- Valet Service & ParkingOvernight valet parking service available for $45 per night, before tax, with in and out privileges. Driven by our dedicated valet team, your car is comfortable in our gated, climate controlled parkade.
- EV Power-Up Stations = Range Anxiety ReliefElectric Vehicle drivers can monitor their preferred mobile app while connected with Loden’s complimentary WiFi. Valet parking benefits are offered for battery electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid vehicles while staying or dining at Loden. Learn more.
- Wheelchair AccessibleThe Loden offers designated wheelchair accessible rooms with a roll-in shower, including a shower bench, hand-held shower head and grab bars. Other accessible features include an easy-access vanity, lower counters, grab bars around the water closet, automatic door openings (from both inside and outside the room), and strobe lights for the fire alarm for those who are hearing impaired.
- Personal Elevator AccessThe guest floors at Loden require an authentication keycard that unlocks each elevator car to it’s destination. This provides personal access to registered hotel guests.
- Allergy-Friendly FloorDedicated specially as a fur-free, feather-free floor for guests with specific preferences or sensitivities. For more details on the Loden’s allergy-friendly rooms, click here.
- Pet-Friendly AccommodationThe Loden is not only pet-friendly but caters to your pet as a regular guest.