The Loden, a 77 room boutique hotel in Vancouver, is the ideal destination for corporate travel, offering personalized service and conveniently close proximity to the business and financial district while still being a quiet and sophisticated atmosphere. Being steps from the seawall, local Vancouver attractions and Robson street shopping district, our corporate travellers also love the option to be able to explore the city after a long day of work or pair their Vancouver business trip with a mini vacation. The Loden is pleased to offer preferred corporate rates to companies with regular travel to Vancouver. Please contact our dedicated sales team for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org (+1) 778 373 1610
LOCATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF:
Vancouver Convention Centre Restaurants/Bars Robson Street Pacific Centre Mall Coal Harbour Marina Vancouver’s Sea Wall Stanley Park International Banks Burrard Skytrain Station.
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless InternetComplimentary password-protected, high-speed wireless internet access available throughout the entire hotel including all guestrooms, meeting facilities and public areas.
- Ample Workspace in Your Guest RoomGuest rooms are equipped with large workstations, a seating area, and multiple, easily accessible device charging plug-ins and USB ports.
- Morning Coffee & TeaSelf-serve morning NESPRESSO coffee bar and TWG tea selection in the lobby from 3am-10am. All rooms include a NESPRESSO machine or kettle.
- Dry CleaningSolvent-free laundry and dry cleaning services through Loden’s garment care specialists. Applicable charges apply.
- Full Business Work CenterFor a full workstation outside of your room, visit the Loden’s Business Niche on the second floor. This space is a private room equipped with a wide screen desktop computer, high-speed internet access, a laser jet printer and telephone. Access to this private, one-person work station is offered to all guests complimentary, based on availability.
- BeFit Fitness Studio (24 hour access)Round-the-clock complimentary guest access to BeFit Fitness Studio, the Loden’s 1,400 sq. ft. fitness facility with a view of the city and urban garden oasis. BeFit Studio is equipped with boxing equipment, cardio equipment, free weights, yoga props, etc.
- Tableau Bar BistroVancouver local’s favourite French restaurant for award winning dining and business meetings – serving a West Coast take on French bistro cuisine. Tableau serves daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch. Accepts reservations. Learn more www.tableaubarbistro.com.
- In-Room Dining (24 hours)24-hour in-room dining service offering meal options from Tableau Bar Bistro an award-winning local favourite with today’s take on French cuisine with a West Coast twist.
- Meeting SpaceThe Loden’s meeting space offers stylish and sophisticated design elements, complimentary wireless internet, state-of-the-art built-in audiovisual, and in-house technical support staff. Learn more about the Loden’s meeting space.
- Valet Service & ParkingOvernight valet parking service available in a gated, underground parking garage by Loden’s dedicated Bell Valet team.
- Electric Vehicle Power-Up StationsWhile resting, re-energize your Electric Vehicle with Loden’s high powered Tesla and Nema 14-50 wall connectors available within the Loden’s gated, underground parking garage. Tesla owners can monitor live power up levels through their mobile app and Loden’s complimentary high speed WiFi. Valet parking charge reduced for electric vehicles while staying at Loden.