Services & Amenities
At the Loden, it’s the personal touches that make the difference. The Loden’s friendly team go above and beyond to make your stay as memorable as possible, from nightly inspirational quotes by your bedside to offering complimentary Electra-Townie bikes to explore the city.
Each of the Loden’s services and amenities has been thoughtfully chosen to offer Loden guests an enhanced Vancouver experience with all the comforts of home.
- Complimentary Local Car ServiceExperience downtown Vancouver with complimentary drop-offs in Loden’s London styled cab. Our Experience Assistants will be delighted to make your reservation upon arrival.
- ConciergeDiscover our city from a Vancouverite’s point of view. Our Ambassadors and Experience Assistants are pleased to provide recommendations for the best restaurants, attractions, activities and more.
- Morning Coffee & TeaSelf-serve morning NESPRESSO coffee bar and TWG tea selection in the lobby from 3am-10am. Suites, Loden Corner and Park View rooms have the added benefit of NESPRESSO. Contact the Guest Experience team to request an in-room NESPRESSO machine or kettle.
- Complimentary PressReaderComplimentary access to press reader, the digital newspaper with over 5,000 titles from over 100 countries, the instant they’re published and upon connection to Loden’s high speed complimentary internet network.
- In-Room Dining (24 hours)24-hour in-room dining service offering meal options from Tableau Bar Bistro an award-winning local favourite with today’s take on French cuisine with a West Coast twist.
- Daily HousekeepingDaily housekeeping service using Lotus Pro, a hypo-allergenic, 100% chemical-free cleaning system.
- Nightly Turndown ServiceComplimentary nightly turndown service to freshen your room before bed.
- Laundry and Dry CleaningSolvent-free laundry and dry cleaning services through Loden’s garment care specialists. Applicable charges apply.
- Shoe ShineComplimentary shoe-shine service available upon request.
- Valet Service & ParkingOvernight valet parking service available for $45 per night (inclusive of taxes) with in and out privileges. Driven by our dedicated valet team, your car is comfortable in our gated, climate controlled parkade.
- EV Power-Up Stations = Range Anxiety ReliefEnergize battery electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles with complimentary high powered Tesla connectors, a J1772 ChargePoint connector and NEMA 14-50 outlet within our gated, climate controlled parkade. Electric Vehicle drivers can monitor their preferred mobile app while connected with Loden’s complimentary WiFi. Valet parking benefits are offered for battery electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid vehicles while staying or dining at Loden. Learn more.
- Wheelchair AccessibleThe Loden offers designated wheelchair accessible rooms with a roll-in shower, including a shower bench, hand-held shower head and grab bars. Other accessible features include an easy-access vanity, lower counters, grab bars around the water closet, automatic door openings (from both inside and outside the room), and strobe lights for the fire alarm for those who are hearing impaired.
- Personal Elevator AccessThe guest floors at Loden require an authentication keycard that unlocks each elevator car to it’s destination. This provides personal access to registered hotel guests.
- Allergy-Friendly FloorDedicated specially as a fur-free, feather-free floor for guests with specific preferences or sensitivities. For more details on the Loden’s allergy-friendly rooms, click here.
- Pet-Friendly AccommodationThe Loden is not only pet-friendly but caters to your pet as a regular guest offering plush, luxurious beds, food dishes, freshly baked biscuits, a dog-walking map, the latest issue of Modern Dog Magazine, and a clean-up kit.
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless InternetComplimentary password-protected, high-speed wireless internet access available throughout the entire hotel including all guestrooms, meeting facilities and public areas. As an added bonus, the Loden Hotel provides WiFi to unlimited guest devices with unlimited downloading.
- Tableau Bar BistroVancouver local’s favourite French restaurant – serving a West Coast take on French bistro cuisine. Tableau serves daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch. Learn more www.tableaubarbistro.com.
- BeFit Fitness Studio (available anytime)Round-the-clock complimentary guest access to BeFit Fitness Studio, the Loden’s 1,400 sq. ft. fitness facility with a view of the city and urban garden oasis. BeFit Studio is equipped with boxing equipment, cardio equipment, free weights, yoga props, etc. Professional personal training and nutritionist services available upon request (applicable charges apply).
- WanderFIT Rides, Hikes & the After DarkAs an extension of the BeFit Gym, the Loden offers custom rides and hikes with top-of-the-line equipment and local experts as your guide to discover the local secrets of Vancouver’s backyard. These rides and hikes are designed with fitness top of mind and are customized to ensure you reach your goals and maintain your fitness routines while travelling. Click here to learn more about WanderFIT.
- Complimentary Cruiser BikesGuests are welcome to reserve one of the Loden’s Electra-Townie Cruiser bikes available exclusively to hotel guests. For your travels, we also provide a bottled water, map and helmet. Based on availability.
- Loden Spa SuiteLoden Spa offers guests a private treatment room to enjoy a massage, facial or manicure/pedicure treatment during your stay. Click here to view the spa menu.
- Infrared SaunaLocated within the Loden Spa Suite, sauna sessions are available for $25 for a 30 minute session or included in any private spa treatments.
- Business NicheThe Loden Business Niche is a private room equipped with a wide screen desktop computer, high-speed internet access, a laser jet printer and telephone. Access to this private, one-person work station is offered to all guests complimentary, based on availability.
If you have any questions or are looking to request further services/amenities during your stay at the Loden, please contact the Guest Experience team at 1-877-225-6336.